Here are the rules for voting in the TV NAIL FILES FAHEY AWARDS:
- You are allowed only one (1) hashtag tweet/post per account, for each round that is being conducted.
- Only hosts (current and non-current) that have been active in that capacity for a minimum of seven (7) months within the calendar year are eligible. Hosts that cross channels within a year are also eligible, provided they’ve accumulated a combined 7 months within the calendar year.
- Any host (current and non-current) that lasted six (6) months, or less, within the calendar year (i.e.: hired on or AFTER July 1; retired on or BEFORE June 30) are not eligible (For example: JTV has a new host in Cristina Yanez, but she wouldn’t be eligible for nomination this year, since she started in August; conversely Casey Taylor, who retired as host that same month, is still eligible for nomination.)
- Guest hosts/brand representatives/on-air experts are not classified as “regular” hosts, and are thus not eligible for nomination (For clarification, Wendi Russo only appeared as a regular host for less than 6 months before leaving Evine. Although she has since resurfaced on HSN as a brand rep, she is no longer eligible for nomination, per the criteria)
- Any host(s) throughout the year that fit the criteria of 3 and/or 4 will be given a Joint Honorable Mention Award.
- Any active host(s) that wish to participate in the voting are allowed to vote for any host within their own channel, but not themselves!
NOTE THAT THESE RULES MAY BE UPDATED AS TIME GOES ON.